Submitted by Billy Bob on Mon, 2011/08/22 - 08:05.
1. Rent a car in managua.
2. Bring your dog.
3. Bring print-film camera
4. Expect the trains to run on time.
5. Expect objectivity and factuality from English-language guidebooks
6. Bring travelers checks
7. Expect a cup of good hot coffee with your breakfast
8. Anticipate a good nights sleep.
9. Bring malaria pills to areas where tourists don`t get malaria.
10. Dress like the folks on Survivors.
11. Think that the east coast is a functional part of the country.
12. Think that ``Christianity, Socialism, and Solidarity`` has any real day-to-day meaning.